TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sabah/Sarawak Ethnic Dance Competition
1. Open to all Malaysians.
2. Each team must perform two dances; Sabah or Sarawak Ethnic and Dance Medley (Rampaian Ethnic)
3. No age limit for participation.
4. Each team must have at least 6 to 10 dancers.
5. Each group must provide own music on CD only.
6. Expenses such as food, rent, clothes, accommodation etc., are dependent of each group.
7. All registrations and payments can be made online at www.airasia.com
8. Registration Fee is RM150.00 per group.
9. Each group must upload a footage (video preview) of their dance performance.
duration 1- 2 minutes
10. The organizers deserve the right to disqualify any group deemed inappropriate for this competition.
11. The organizer will limit the number of group to 25 teams for the preliminary round.
12. The organizer has the right to change any regulations, if deemed appropriate.
13. The event is divided into two days:
-1st Day (Preliminary Round – 4 to 6 minutes performance Ethnic Dance)
-2nd Day (Final Round – 6 to 8 minutes performance Rampaian Ethnic Dance)
14. Only 15 teams will be selected from the Preliminary Round for the Final Round.
15. Each team will be given time for the rehearsal two (2) days before the event.
16. Any decision by the organizer is final.
1. Originality of choreography and dance - 35%
2. Prop - 10%
3. Synchronization dance with the music - 20%
5. Originality of clothing - 5%
The winners of this Dance Competition are requested to perform in London, requested by the Persatuan Warisan Sarawak Kuala Lumpur.
Registration for the Dancing competition starting from April 20th, 2011 - June 30th, 2011.
Competition will be held at the Malaysian Tourism Centre, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.
Any questions, please contact:
Dr. Laurence (016-3699742/0133920870)
Dr. Danis (019-6501884),
Ms. Elisberth (012- 2362355)
PRIZES FOR THE WINNER
ETHNIC DANCE COMPETITION
1) CHAMPION - RM3, 500.00 + FLIGHT TICKET TO MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA + TROPHY + CERTIFICATE
2) SECOND PRIZE - RM3, 000.00 + TROPHY + CERTIFICATE
3) THIRD - RM2, 000.00 + TROPHY + CERTIFICATE
4) CHOREOGRAPHY - RM300.00 + MEDAL + CERTIFICATE
5) THE SPECIAL JURY AWARD - RM300.00 + MEDAL + CERTIFICATE
HF2011 | Dance | Kumang | Keling